No products in shopping cart.
Go and choose one!
Byredo Rose Of No Man's Land Eau de Parfum (50ml)
Noble and gentle, Rose Of No Man's Land is a salute to the nurses during WWI. Filled with different floral scents, lifted up with the pink peppercorn, this scent is remarkable and elegant.
● Inspiration: it is named after the nickname of the nurse on the battlefield during WWI. It is a distinctive and elegant.
● Layers of scent: the delicate and unique rose hint is not too feminine, pairing with the spiciness of pink peppercorn, revealing the determined character, based with the warm and long-lasting earthy scent.
● Bottle design: the simple and clear design echoes with the minimalism idea of the brand, which is perfect as a gift or self-collection.
● Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Turkish Rose Petals
● Heart Notes: Raspberry Blossom, Turkish Rose Absolute
● Base Notes: Papyrus, White Amber