No products in shopping cart.
Go and choose one!
D-UP Eye Lashes is designed for a perfect eye makeup. It aims to emphasize naturally dark eyes from the corner of the eye to the middle of the upper eyelid line. The fake lashes increase volume and extend lengths at the end of the upper eyelid line
In recent years, the trend in Japan has been makeup that emphasizes the eyes. In particular, making eyelashes look longer and voluminous is a must for fashionable women!
1. First apply eye liner and eye shadow. Then use eyelash curler to clip eyelashes.
2. Apply mascara on eyelashes, which will make false eyelashes stick on eyelashes more easily.
3. Lightly bend the strip of false eyelashes and trim off excess from the outer edge after comparing with your eyes in the mirror.
4. Apply eyelash glue on the base of the strip. Blow to semi-dry.
5. Stick the false eyelashes on your eyes, starting from the middle to both ends. Gently press with your fingers to fix it.